FAQ Bitcoin :
What is bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins are not printed, like dollars or euros. They are produced by people and businesses running super computers all around the world. It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency. 1
Is bitcoin secure?
The Bitcoin technology – the protocol and the cryptography – has a strong security track record, and the Bitcoin network is probably the biggest distributed computing project in the world. Bitcoins most common vulnerability is in user error. Bitcoin wallet files that store the necessary private keys can be accidentally deleted, lost or stolen. This is pretty similar to physical cash stored in a digital form. Fortunately, users can employ sound security practices to protect their money or use service providers that offer good levels of security and insurance against theft or loss. 2
Is bitcoin a good investment?
We, Can Do Global Co., Ltd., do not recommend imply or suggest that bitcoin, or any other cryptocurrency, are a good investment. Bitcoin is “just” a transactional tool we use.
Why is Can Do Global Co., Ltd. using bitcoin?
- Data from The World Bank and The Global Findex Database 2014 tells that 2 billion adults on the planet were unbanked. Thousands of them are entrepreneurs with a need. Using bitcoin makes it possible for anyone out there to start in our business without having a bank account, a credit or debit card or a PayPal account.
- Additionally, there are many other benefits when using bitcoin to pay for subscriptions and commissions.
- The lowest fees out there
- Protection against fraud
- Fast international payments
- No PCI compliance required
- Accounting transparency
- Using Bitcoin makes it possible for us to pay your commissions instantly. In most cases you will have your commission in your bitcoin wallet in less than 15 minutes after you have sold a subscription. This is absolutely unheard of in our industry.
How do I get bitcoin?
- You can buy bitcoin from either exchanges, or directly from other people via marketplaces. You can pay for them in a variety of ways, ranging from hard cash to credit and debit cards, wire transfers, or even with other cryptocurrencies, depending on who you are buying them from and where you live. 3
- First you need to get a bitcoin wallet. There are many options online to get a bitcoin wallet and we recommend you keep it as simple as possible. We recommend you create your bitcoin wallet either on
- (To find other local exchanges to buy bitcoins from go to https://howtobuybitcoins.info/#!/ )
What do I do with my bitcoin I received as commissions?
This is entirely up to you. You can keep them in your bitcoin wallet and spend them at merchants that accept bitcoin. You can even liquidate them into your local currency through an exchange. To exchange your bitcoin go to https://localbitcoins.com/ Localbitcoins matches buyers and sellers online and in-person, both locally and worldwide.
Regulations and taxations
NOTE! Can Do Global Co., Ltd. takes no responsibility for how affiliates use their bitcoins. We highly recommend that you as an affiliate in our program find out your country’s regulations about bitcoin and its taxations. At http://www.coindesk.com/information/is-bitcoin-legal/ you can find information accurate to this issue.
Learn more about bitcoin
- For deeper understanding and to learn more about bitcoin go to
FAQ Compensation Plan
What is 10% Commissions on Personal Sales?
When a Starter sell a product they get 10% of the product price as a Personal Sales Commission. A Starter is someone that have not paid for any of our products.
What is Direct and Shared Commissions?
- An affiliate can earn full Personal Sales Commission, 20%, when he or she either;
- First make two sales in a 15 day period earning $5 from each sale. From the third sale, which must be done in the next 30 day period, we pay full Personal Sales Commission, 20%
- or; subscribe for the product **
How to maintain qualification to earn Personal Sales Commission?
- * Make a minimum of one new product sale every 30 day period
- **Have your product subscription in good standing
What is “Matching Bonus”?
- Matching Bonus is commission based on the structure of your team. You get paid from persons you have sponsored yourself and people they have sponsored 4 tiers deep
- We pay Matching Bonus based on how many Freedom Units you qualify for
- Bronze 1 Freedom Unit
- Silver 3 Freedom Units
- Gold 7 Freedom Units
- Platinum 15 Freedom Units
What is a “Freedom Unit”?
- A basic Freedom Unit is you and two personally, by you, sponsored persons placed directly under you and two personally, by them, sponsored persons each placed directly under your two persons
- One of your sponsored persons must be a Power Line and one of that person’s people must be a Power Line and the other one must be a Passup
- The other person you sponsored must be a Passup and one of that person’s people must be a Power Line and the other one must be a Passup
What is “Freedom Unit Bonus”?
- Freedom Unit Bonus is commission paid on all sales made in the company world wide.
- We pay Freedom Unit Bonus based on how many Freedom Units you qualify for. Same qualifications as for Matching Bonus
- Star 1 1 Freedom Unit
- Star 2 3 Freedom Units
- Star 3 7 Freedom Units
- Star 4 15 Freedom Units
What is “Power Line”?
- A Power Line, or a Power Line person, is someone you have sponsored that you get the Personal Sales Commission from
- The structure of the compensation plan is made so that from your 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th sale you get the Sales Commission.
- Your 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th sale the Sales Commission will Passup
- Thereafter every 4th sale is a Passup
- From your 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, 19th sales and so on, you keep the Sales Commission
What is a “Passup”?
- A Passup, or a Passup person, is someone you have sponsored, but you will not get Sales Commission from. The Sales Commission will Passup to first qualified upline, in most cases your sponsor
- The structure of the compensation plan is made so that from your 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th sale the Sales Commission Passup to first qualified upline, in most cases your sponsor
- Thereafter every 4th sale is a Passup which means that your 12th, 16th, 20th, 24th, 28th, 32nd, 36th sales and so on, are a Passup
How much is the Compensation Plan paying out?
- The Compensation Plan payout 56%
- Personal Sales Bonus 20%
- Matching Bonus 30%
- Freedom Unit Bonus 6%
Are there any breakage?
- No, all 56% will always be paid out
What happen to the left over when a $5 Sales Commission being paid?
- What is left over rolls up to first qualified upline, in most cases your sponsor